One stop for the Syringe Service Program
The easiest, fastest way to connect with our statewide team. Schedule a delivery, locate our mobile units and receive special messages from us. Click here to see a 60 second preview video of the app.
App Features at a Glance:
- Request Services Anonymously
- Mobile Deliveries
- In-Office Appts.
- Get NARCAN®
- Free HIV & HCV Testing
- Find our Mobile Delivery Services
- Receive Real-Time Updates & Important Notifications
- Privately message with Vermont CARES staff via the anonymous chat feature
- Easy access to office hours and locations
To download the app you can search “VT CARES” in the app store or scan our QR Code.
How to use the app
This video will teach you how to use our our app;
If you are using the app for the first time, click on the toggle icon in the top left corner of app turn on the “receive notifications” widget.
Here, you can select the location(s) about which you would like to receive notifications. This is very important first step to staying connected to services.
- You can chat with staff either by clicking on “Chat with Us” or by clicking on the speech bubble in the top right corner of the app.
- The chat feature is available during business hours.
- All chats are private and take place with trained staff.