Join the Vermont CARES Volunteer Family
Passionate about making a difference? Lend your skills, time, and heart to Vermont CARES. As a volunteer, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission, directly impacting our community. Whether you have a few hours or can commit long-term, your contribution is invaluable. Come, be a part of our journey towards a brighter, more inclusive Vermont.
Vermont CARES depends on volunteers to support many of the programmatic, fundraising, and administrative functions of our work. With so many ways to make a difference, volunteers help us serve the HIV-positive community, reduce new HIV infections, and support harm reduction throughout the state.
Some examples of the ways in which our volunteers are involved in our impact:
- Assisting with updating and maintaining social media sites and marketing
- Office support through answering phones and greeting guests
- Providing HIV tests
- Fundraising through an event
- Assisting with supporting tabling, education, and fundraising events
- Putting together materials for events, clients, and participants
- Serving on an adhoc committee
- Supporting clients
- Gathering much needed hygiene supplies through donations
If you’re interested in volunteering, fill in the quick form and someone will be in touch to learn more you and how we can work together.
Thanks in advance for your interest!